An empty property is no use to a landlord. We can help by providing a rental valuation to assess your property’s potential and to advise on any necessary changes which could increase its income or ensure a faster let.
Rental valuations advice
Remember – First impressions last!
We generally find tenants are looking for unfurnished properties that have carpets and curtains.
Ideally the property should have:
- Walls and ceilings in a neutral colour; ideally cream or white.
- Neutral floor covering; whether carpet, laminate or vinyl.
- Window dressings; whether blinds or curtains, in neutral colours.
- Kitchens and bathrooms should be clean and ideally modern.
- The main bathroom should have facility for a shower.
Whether you need our ‘Tenant Find Only’ or our ‘Full Management’ service, Landlords have responsibility for the safety of both their own property and the Tenant during the tenancy.
The following regulations must be adhered to without fail by the Landlord and as Agents, we must ensure that all necessary tests are carried out.
- Gas Safety Regulations
- Landlords Gas Safety Certificate
- Furniture & Furnishings Regulations
- Electrical Safety Regulations
- Energy Performance Certificate
- Tenants Deposit Scheme