Tenants and renting with Alasdair Morrison & Partners
If you’re looking to rent a home in Nottinghamshire, then look no further than Alasdair Morrison & Partners. We have a wide range of houses and flats available to rent right away.
Why not take a look at some our properties right now by using our HomeFinder search?
Why rent from us?
As a tenant you want peace of mind when renting a home for yourself or your family. Our friendly and professional letting staff can help you every step of the way:
- Choice – choose from a wide range of rental properties situated across the county
- Accompanied viewings at your convenience
- Your deposit is safe with us as all monies are held in an independent client account
- Legal peace of mind as your tenancy agreement will always meet current legislation
- Landlord liaison – our highly trained and experienced staff will deal with the landlord on your behalf
- We’ll organise services such as gas, electricity and water
- We’ll ensure your safety by arranging gas safety and, where appropriate, electrical equipment tests
- No surprises – during our inventory preparation we will take digital photos of the move-in condition of the property and we will carry out regular property inspections
- We’ll arrange minor repairs to the property
You can be sure that our staff will work hard to find the right rental property for you. But don’t just take our word for it, read some of the testimonials we’ve received from happy clients.
Our aim is to guide you as a prospective tenant to find your ideal property. We pride ourselves in producing informative property details so that you can feel that you know the property before you step foot through the door.
After you have viewed a property and wish to apply we will reference you through a private company. Each applicant will be required to complete an application form.
We recommend that you read our terms and conditions below before applying for the property as your Application Fee is non refundable if you fail the referencing.
Tenancy Terms & Conditions
Each Tenancy is subject to an Application Fee payable on receipt. The first applicant cost is £150 and all other applicants and guarantors shall pay an additional £50. There is also a cost of £60 in respect of the preparation of an inventory. All costs and charges are inclusive of VAT.
Properties will remain available until this is paid. On completing an application form, please provide identification (driving license/passport/utility bill). Should references be unsuitable or applications withdrawn Alasdair Morrison & Partners will retain this to cover costs.
The completion and submission of an application form does not guarantee the offer of tenancy. This is made subject to satisfactory references being obtained.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from housing benefit applicants and people who are not employed.
A deposit equivalent to one and a half month’s rent is payable before the commencement of the Tenancy. The first month’s rent and deposit must be paid before we will release the keys to the property.
We accept payment by cash, bankers draft, credit card or personal cheque made payable to Alasdair Morrison & Partners, although a cheque will require 10 working days to clear.
Applicants should be aware that in order to satisfy the criteria of our reference agency your gross income should be 2 ½ times the monthly rent and you must be in permanent employment. In addition you must have been resident in the UK for a minimum of six months.
Testimonials from happy tenants
“Can I also take this opportunity to thank you for making my tenancies run so smoothly. I appreciate all the help and advice you have given me and would not hesitate to recommend you (Deb) and Alasdair Morrison as a good rental estate agent” ~ Karen Saunders, tenant