Assessing the value of your property
When putting your home on the market, you need to know its true worth and our property valuation will give you that information.
We know that everyone wants the best price for their home, but there is a compromise to be made between the price you want to achieve and the price a buyer is willing to pay, all within a reasonable timescale – and that’s where our property valuation will probably be the best sales advice you’ll ever receive.
Using their years of experience and local knowledge, our valuers will visit your house and conduct a thorough assessment of its attributes to provide you with a no-obligation ‘fair market’ price at which they believe your property will sell.
Our property valuation obligations to you
- Offer a free property marketing consultation without any obligation
- Advise you of the current market value and market conditions
- Be sensitive to your selling needs and individual circumstances
- Provide full details of how we will market your property
- Explain our fee structure clearly and precisely
- Advise if there is any development potential which may increase the value of your property
- Give impartial advice on all aspects of the property market
- Provide an information summary of the house selling process
More information on the additional types of valuations and surveys can be found here.