Contact Us

Landlord's Full Management Service

If you have several properties in your lettings portfolio, then why not let us handle the workload for you with our lettings ‘Full Management Service’?


In addition to the ‘Tenant Find Only’ Service, our experienced lettings staff will also:


  • Carry out a full inventory


  • Collect the rent on a monthly basis


  • Provide a monthly statement to the Landlord


  • Inform utility suppliers at the beginning and end of each Tenancy


  • Arrange for property maintenance and repairs to be carried out on the Landlord’s behalf


  • Carry out regular property visits and report to the Landlord


  • Visit and check out the Property at the end of the Tenancy


  • Deal with any work which is necessary for overseas landlords’ tax returns and account support


Peace of mind for Landlords with our lettings Full Management service


Tenant’s deposit


We will collect a deposit from the prospective Tenant at the start of the tenancy to cover any dilapidations and damage to the property. This will usually be equivalent to one and half month’s rent. Under the Full Management service we will hold the deposit on behalf of all parties as Stakeholder and enter the deposit into the government-authorised tenancy deposit scheme – my|deposits. For further information regarding the tenancy deposit scheme, click the following link


Under the ‘Tenant Find Only’ service the deposit can be paid over to the Landlord to hold in their chosen scheme but we must see a proof of registration with an appropriate tenancy deposit protection scheme.


Marketing the rental property


The better your property is presented in terms of décor, the quicker it will let and the higher the rental price achieved. In the current competitive market there is much to choose from and a property in a poor state will be low on any prospective tenant’s list.


Our dedicated lettings department advertise rental properties on the internet, which is playing a larger part in attracting quality tenants, particularly if moving from outside the area.


In addition to promoting the property on our own website we will also promote the property through some of the largest internet portals in the UK: and




Tenant references


We use a private company to conduct our referencing. The referencing looks back over the tenant’s history for the past three years on: financial, employment, previous properties either in rented or homeowners and credit history.



Overseas landlords


If you are going to reside outside the UK, we are legally bound by the Taxes Management Act 1970 to deduct tax from your rental income at the basic rate and pay these monies to the Inland Revenue on a quarterly basis.


Landlords who reside overseas may apply to the Inland Revenue for approval to receive their income without deduction of tax. For more information go to We are not tax advisors therefore we recommend you seek independent advice if you are thinking of moving abroad.


Letting mortgaged properties


You must have consent from your lender to rent out your property and they may request that you change your mortgage to a buy-to-let, or that the letting must be in a certain legal format. Our tenancy agreements meet these requirements.


Buildings insurance


As a landlord, it is your legal responsibility to have the building fully insured. Whilst contents insurance is not a legal requirement, we recommend it is covered along with third party and tenant liability insurance cover. If you like, we can put you in contact with a specialist letting insurance broker.


Leasehold properties


If the property is leasehold you must ensure that the Head Lease allows you to sub-let, and gain consent from the freeholder or managing agent. In addition, you should check for any covenants in the Head Lease which the Tenants must adhere to.


Transfer of utilities


Gas, Electricity, Water Charges and Council Tax are normally the responsibility of the Tenant. We will arrange for meters to be read and the relevant utility companies informed.


Energy Performance Certificates


It is a legal requirement to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for your property. The EPC is valid for 10 years. The purpose of the certificate is to show the tenant how energy efficient the property is prior to moving in. A property cannot be marketed without an EPC. Our in-house surveyors can undertake this report upon request.

IE8 Alert! Cookie Alert!

To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend you upgrade to a modern web browser. More info