We regularly provide initial advice on planning applications and alternative uses for land and property. As such we are able to assimilate the often complicated information required to assess the viability of a planning and development project at a strategic level.
Our Chartered Surveyors are used to critically assessing proposals put before them and, in partnership with our clients, we are able to:
- Consider a site and its alternative uses
- Review the prevailing planning guidance as part of a desk top review
- Hold pre-application discussions with planning officers to assess their views at an early stage
- Liaise with specialists, as might be necessary, in advance of a submission of a planning application
Help with planning applications
From simple extensions, to major residential or commercial developments, our planning and development experts can help you with:
- Planning permission for new buildings, extensions and changes of use in both the town and country
- Residential, commercial and rural development planning consents
- Barn and property conversions
- Listed buildings
- Permitted development rights
- Lawful Use certificates
If you are involved in a planning or development scheme at the moment, or feel that you have land or property with development potential that you would like to explore further, please contact us for an expert view.